Royal Grade Sterling Caviar
Also known as “Black Gold,” Sterling Royal grade white sturgeon caviar is a favorite to both newbies and caviar enthusiasts. Characterized by its medium to large, semi-firm to firm eggs, this Royal grade caviar is renowned by its rich, nutty, and savory flavor. A creamy mouthfeel followed by a rich, full and buttery flavor with aromas of mildly sweet, salty sea air.
- Ingredients: White sturgeon roe, salt
- Species: Acipenser Transmontanus (White Sturgeon)
- Pearl size: Medium to Large (2.9mm+)
- Firmness: Semi-Firm to Firm
- Color: Onyx to light or dark brown
- Method: Farmed
- Origin: Domestic
- Shelf life: Best consumed within 24 hours of opening and up to 48 hours. Unopened and refrigerated up to 2-3 weeks
- Packaging: Gold lacquer lined tin can
Please note: As each sturgeon is unique, so is the caviar they produce. As a result, it is normal to experience variations in color within each grade. With regards to coloring, caviar pictured here is a good representation, but color may vary.
- Due to the highly perishable nature of caviar, we deliver your Sterling Caviar chilled and take maximum care measures to ensure that it arrives fresh and in its ultimate condition.
- Please note that your Sterling Caviar should be stored in the coldest part of your refrigerator (32° F-35° F / 0° C-1.67° C). Never freeze your caviar.
Monday-Friday orders BEFORE 7PM: Next Day Delivery
Monday-Thursday orders AFTER 7PM: 2 Days Delivery
Friday orders AFTER 7PM: Monday Delivery
Saturday & Sunday orders: Monday Delivery